Monday, October 20, 2014

Week of Oct. 20th-24th

Subject     Standard                                                                                         Homework

Reading            I can infer while reading grade level text.                           Read 30 minutes a night

Writing             I can write a memoir.     

Math                 I can convert and use the metric system of measuring.      2-2, 2-3, 2-4, 2-5
                          I can find the perimeter and area of rectangles.
                          I can find the area of right triangles and parallelograms.  
                          I can find the area of any triangle.

Word Work    I can apply my patterns to my writing.                                  Word Sorts
                                                                                                                             Due Friday       


WIN TIME 

We will be starting WIN (What I Need) Time Tuesday.  Your scholar has been placed in a group based on their needs.  The various groups will include:

1.  Fluency Group

2.  Comprehension Group

3.  Word Masters Group

4.  Reading/Technology Group

If you would like to know what group your scholar is in, please email me and I will be happy to share with you. 


Retest for UNIT 2 MATH will take place on Thursday and Friday this week. 


Enjoy this beautiful fall weather!!

Brenda Tollas

No comments:

Post a Comment