Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Our Current I CANS

Dear Parents,
     Room 51 has enjoyed the first days of playing in the snow!  An energized air has resurfaced in our room and we are learning rigorously!

A snapshot of our current I CANS

     READING

           I can use details from the story to support the THEME.  
           I can identify kind of conflicts and explain how the character overcomes each one. 

     WRITING

        I can write a memoir.
        I can use the writing process to revise and edit my draft. 

    HEALTH

      Our class is with Ms. Golbon right now during Health.

    MATH 

      I can find the perimeter and area of triangles, rectangles, parallelograms, and complex figures. 
      I can read, write, and represent decimals. 


Please contact me at any time with questions!

Brenda



        

No comments:

Post a Comment